- Order is placed and received by us.
- You receive a confirmation email.
- We email within 2 business days to confirm the shipment delivery day and time.
- Livestock is packed in heavy duty fish bags with oxygen and necessary heat or ice packs and shipped in sturdy styrofoam/cardboard boxes.
- Tracking information is emailed as soon as the shipment leaves.
- You are on hand to receive your order when it is delivered.
- Follow strict acclimation procedure for your new livestock.
- Call or email at any point with questions or concerns.
We import our livestock direct from the source, not from the same vendors supplying most of the United States.
We have established relationships with best farms, collectors, and exporters in the world allowing us to find the best quality and rarest items available.
All of our livestock is quarantined, eating well, and shipped with the highest of standards.