We only ship within the 48 continental United States (with some exceptions for major cities in Alaska or customers with a state import permit for Hawaii). Some items may be restricted due to local or state regulations. Customers are responsible for adhering to all relevant local and state laws. We have a $64.99 minimum for out of state orders (outside Colorado).
After we receive your order, you will receive an automated email confirming your payment was received and your delivery date. You must make sure you are available to receive your shipment on that date and be able to sign for it when it arrives – failure to do so will void our guarantee. In cases where your schedule may not allow for you to be home, we can arrange for your shipment to be held at the closest ship center for pickup.
We ship out Monday through Wednesday, for arrival Tuesday through Thursday year round with the exception of major holidays. All shipments are weather permitting – we will check temperatures here, at the final destination, and at the carrier’s transfer hub to ensure your fish won’t be exposed to extreme temperatures. Low temperatures in the late evening or early AM lower than 32F or highs over 85F en route will typically result in rescheduling a shipment until conditions improve. In the event of temperature extremes or likely service disruptions due to weather, we will contact you to provide an update and a new proposed shipping date if available.
Orders submitted with shipping information that differs from the billing information will require customers to create a customer account and submit a copy of their driver’s license before shipping out. This is an important step to prevent fraudulent purchases and protect us and you from fraud. By placing an order you are committing to receive or pick up your fish within a timely manner. The process of receiving and scheduling orders as well as holding fish is time and labor intensive, so for this reason any customer cancellations will incur a 20% fee to cover our costs and payment processing fees.
After your order is packed and shipped, you will receive an automatic email with the tracking information.
How the process works:
- You place your order by checking out, choosing a delivery date, and submitting payment. Simply placing fish in your shopping cart will not reserve them – you must complete the checkout process.
- You will receive a confirmation email within a few minutes after placing your order confirming the purchase and your delivery date.
- We will contact you via email if we need to reschedule the shipment delivery day and time due to weather or other concerns.
- Livestock is packed in heavy duty fish bags with oxygen and necessary heat or ice packs and shipped in insulated boxes.
- Tracking information is emailed as soon as the shipment leaves our store.
- You are on hand to sign for and receive your order when it is delivered.
- Carefully follow the acclimation protocol we provide for your new livestock.
- Email us at any point with questions or concerns.
- Enjoy your new additions!