Thanks for subscribing!
Fast and Easy
- Checkout online using Paypal or Credit Card
- Select your preferred arrival date during the checkout process
- We will email you within 48 hours to confirm the shipment delivery day (weather permitting).
- Your order is packed in heavy duty fish bags with oxygen, ammonia binder and necessary heat or ice packs and shipped in insulated boxes
- Tracking information is emailed as soon as the shipment leaves our store.
- You must be present to receive your order when it is delivered (or pick up at a ship center or air cargo facility)
- Follow our acclimation procedure to introduce your new arrivals to your aquarium.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org at any point with questions or concerns.
Why Buy From Us?
We have established relationships with exporters and collectors in over 20 countries allowing us to maintain an enormous selection of aquarium fish, invertebrates, plants and corals. From long time favorites to one-of-a-kind rarities our wide our extensive network of suppliers allows us to offer the best selection online and in store.
All of our livestock is quarantined before shipping, feeding well, and cared for with the highest of standards.
Live Arrival Guarantee
We import most of our fish and invertebrates directly from suppliers overseas, allowing us to offer better control over and transparency with our supply chain. All of our stock is identified by country or region of origin and wild collected fish include detailed information about their river of origin whenever possible.
Hassle Free Shipping
Shipping live fish can be a complicated process, but we make it easy on you with our years of experience and thousands of successful shipments under our belt. Our shipping practices and policies are all designed with the goal of getting your new fish to you as efficiently, and safely as possible.