While we make every effort to ship you nothing but the healthiest, most well-conditioned fish and invertebrates possible we still highly recommend the use of a dedicated quarantine tank for ALL new fish and that new arrivals are quarantined for at least 2 weeks before being added to a display tank.
In the event that you receive a DOA animal, here’s what to do:
- Email a picture of the deceased specimen to email@example.com immediately. Please send a photo of it in the original unopened bag. Include your name, order number, pictures and a detailed message. We may require additional information and photos.
- Please do not call for livestock losses. All losses must be documented by email with pictures.
- Our guarantee will be void without a clear photo of the dead item.
- If your claim meets the requirements of the guarantee, we will contact you to either arrange a refund or replacement fish at our discretion.
- Our guarantee is not inclusive of any shipping costs – customers are responsible for the cost of shipping on any replacement orders and no refunds will be processed for shipping-related charges.