- Order is placed and received by us.
- You receive a confirmation email.
- We email within 2 business days to confirm the shipment delivery day and time.
- Livestock is packed in heavy duty fish bags with oxygen and necessary heat or ice packs and shipped in sturdy styrofoam/cardboard boxes.
- Tracking information is emailed as soon as the shipment leaves.
- You are on hand to receive your order when it is delivered.
- Follow strict acclimation procedure for your new livestock.
- Call or email at any point with questions or concerns.
We have established relationships with best farms, collectors, and exporters in the world allowing us to find the best quality and rarest items available.
All of our livestock is quarantined, eating well, and shipped with the highest of standards.
We guarantee live arrival with the exception of those with highly specialized needs or those that are extremely sensitive to water conditions.
We import our livestock direct from the source, not from the same vendors supplying most of the United States.
We realize shipping live fish is a complicated process, but we have years of experience doing so with great success and our shipping practices and policies are all designed with the goal of getting your new fish to you as quickly, efficiently, and safely as possible.